going to smash

I cheerfully shouted yeses My mum and dad said to me to hurry up and get dressed into my pants and jersey and socks. We all ran like a rhino Zoom! My head was shaking side to side honey we made it we got inside I saw Darrell making yummy!!! Pizza. My tummy was rumbling for nice hot sizzling specie chips for me I said to my to my mum.

My sister shouted yeses My mum and dad said to me to hurry up and get dressed into my pants and jersey and socks. We all ran like a rhino Zoom! My head was shaking side to side honey we made it we got inside I saw Darrell making yummy!!! Pizza. My tummy was rumbling for nice hot sizzling chip for me I said to my to my mum.

And it was time go home I shouted can we please stay here a little bit longer no we are going home make me. After that I want to stay at smash no we are going home. the car went as fast as a cheetah hunting its prey its bed time for you good bye bang! bang! go to sleep.

That was fun. At I got tasty boiling chips in a enormous bowl and it. was very funny because
in the places that I went into a but I was not allowed. I did hide in the freezer but they found me I want that to happen again.

1.Getting ready for smash

2. Getting food

3. Going home

By Seth-Morgan


Comments